UCCS at a Glance
From its roots as a small commuter campus, UCCS has grown into a respected Colorado university with more than 11,000 students, 1,150 faculty, and 800 staff.
UCCS provides high-quality education and opportunities for students with programs designed to ensure they’re prepared for the challenges ahead.
About Our Students
- UCCS graduates borrow $16,854 on average - 1/3rd less than the national average.
- Over 30% of UCCS undergraduate students come from low-income families.
- 73% of undergraduate students receive some form of financial aid.
- Graduates also have a federal student loan default rate below the national average.
- Half of first-year UCCS students earn degrees in six years.
- Students come from all 50 states and 82 nations.
- 65% of graduates stay in Colorado.
About the UCCS Community
Over 2,500 Degrees Awarded Annually
UCCS is a Colorado university dedicated to empowering our future thinkers, innovators, and leaders. We confer over 2,500 degrees every year.
Degrees & Programs
Our undergraduate and graduate programs are designed to ensure that our students are prepared for the challenges ahead. We provide the skills needed to prepare our graduates to get real careers in real fields. Our undergraduate degree programs span six different schools and colleges.
These programs include nursing, business, education, engineering, public affairs, arts, and sciences degrees. We also have master’s and doctoral degrees, taught by experienced staff with in-depth experience and knowledge.