Welcome to the College of Engineering & Applied Science
Looking up at spectacular Pikes Peak (elev. 14,115 ft), inspires our students to reach even higher to invent tomorrow’s technology today.
We offer undergraduate, graduate, and PhD degrees, plus online programs and professional certificates to meet the needs of today’s students. Whether you are a traditional undergraduate student or a working professional, we have a degree program that will work for you.
Students graduate prepared to enter the workforce career-ready, supported by solid technical and fundamental backgrounds, complemented with experiential learning.
See how high you can reach!
Why Choose the UCCS College of Engineering & Applied Science?
- Quality education - fully accredited degrees
- Real world experience - industry-supported senior design projects
- Student success - Excel centers, small classes, accessible faculty
- Leadership - teamwork, professional clubs, innovation degrees and challenges
- Student research opportunities - undergraduate and graduate
- Internship opportunities
- Nationally ranked engineering programs
Of the 81 public and private university online graduate engineering programs from across the nation ranked by U.S. News, the UCCS program was 29, the highest of any program offered by a university in Colorado. UCCS Communique
- Engineering 204B
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.255.3543
- Computer Science
- Engineering 197
- email@example.com or 719.255.3544
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering 299
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Osborne Center A437
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.255.3243
Online Graduate Programs
- Engineering 249
- email@example.com or 719.255.3246