Main Hall 2nd Floor - Cashier
Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
We are offering students and their payers the option of signing up for monthly auto-deduction payment plans to help pay their educational expenses. For more information, please visit the following: www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/uccs
UCCS students can log into the myUCCS Portal to access all of the following services:
- Make Payments
- Enroll in Payment Plans
- View Account Detail
- View eBills
- Setup Authorized Payers
Should you require an account summary that includes charges and payments from the previous term, please send a request to our office at email@example.com. Be sure to include the term(s) for which you need documentation.
Authorized payers can log into QuikPAY to make payments directly to student accounts. Please note authorized payers can only pay the amount due or less for which the student has been billed. If the student has not been billed, authorized payers cannot make payments. Click on one of the links below or paste the URL into the address bar in your browser.
- Bursar / Cashiering Office - Main Campus Billing. Visit this website for deferred payment options, billing deadlines, tuition rates, bill estimators and other main campus billing resources.
- Online and Academic Outreach - Billing for Extended Studies Courses. Extended Studies courses must be paid-in-full at the beginning of the semester. Visit this website to get more specific information related to Non-Credit / Extended Studies course billing.
- Student Debt Management - Past Due Account Repayment. If your account is not paid by the end of the semester in which it is due, it will be forwarded to UCCS Student Debt Management. Visit this website to explore repayment options to avoid additional charges and further collection action.
- Disbursements Information - Disbursements. If you need information about how to apply for financial aid awards (scholarships/ grants/ loans/ etc.), you must contact the Financial Aid Office. If you have already applied for aid, and there is money left over after your aid is applied to your total balance (tuition/fees/etc.), you will receive a disbursement for the remaining funds. At this website, you will find important information regarding your disbursement, including tentative disbursement dates and direct deposit forms. If you are a Perkins Loan recipient, you will also find contact info if you have questions.
- 3rd Party Sponsor Billing - 3rd Party Sponsor Billing. Many people receive funding for tuition from their employer, the armed forces, or other organizations. This website has information for those recipients and sponsors. However, students who will be directly reimbursed for their tuition/fees by their employer or other organization do not fall into this category. These students must follow the billing process for main-campus students (above), and no special considerations will be offered.
- Faculty/ Staff Resources - Faculty/ Staff Documents. Here, faculty and staff members will find downloadable forms that are commonly used for cashiering transactions. Petty Cash and Travel Vouchers are available, along with Cash Receipts for departmental deposits.