*** Change in Online Course Offerings and Rates ***

Beginning in Fall 2016, Extended Studies will no longer offer course sections (“500” sections) that are offered as online sections (“OL”) on the main campus.  Students registering for the OL main campus sections will be charged a tuition rate commensurate with their Tuition Residency which is determined by the Registrar in accordance with state law and regent policy.  Students who are classified as non-residents who enroll in a fully online degree or certificate program will be eligible for the non-resident online program tuition structure set at 130% of the Colorado resident rate (or 125% of the Colorado resident rate for students in nursing or health science programs).

Auto-pay Payment Plans are Now Available

We are now offering students and their payers the option of signing up for monthly auto-pay payment plans to help pay their account balances. For more information, please visit the following: www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/uccs


UCCS Student Portal - Student Financials (Bursar)

UCCS students can log into the myUCCS Portal to do any of the following:

  • Make Payments
  • View Account Detail
  • View eBills
  • Setup Authorized Payers
Authorized Payers

Authorized payers can log into QuikPAY to make payments on student accounts, but only for the amount (or less) for which that student has been billed. If the student has not been billed yet, authorized payers cannot make payments. Click on one of the links below or paste the URL into the address bar in your browser.




Credit Card Payments

We now accept Discover card payments. Use your Discover card to make payments at the Cashier window in Main Hall or to make payments online. We accept payments using any of these credit cards:

cc logos
International Payments Now Accepted

University of Colorado Colorado Springs has partnered with flywire (by peerTransfer) to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With flywire, you can pay from any country and any bank. You are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. You will also be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard and an email confirmation will be sent to you when your payment is received by the school. Click on the link below to begin the process.


Flywire Logo
Explore UCCS Student Financial Services
  • Bursar / Cashiering Office - Main Campus Billing. Students must pay their total tuition and fees in-full at the beginning of the semester. Visit this website for deferred payment options, billing deadlines, tuition rates, bill estimators and other main campus billing resources.
  • Extended Studies Billing - Billing for Extended Studies Courses. Extended Studies courses must be paid-in-full at the beginning of the semester. Visit this website to get more specific info for the current semester.
  • Student Debt Management - Past Due Account Repayment. If your account is not paid by the end of the semester in which it is due, it will be forwarded to UCCS Student Debt Management.  Visit this website to explore repayment options and to avoid additional charges and further collection action.
  • Disbursements Information - Disbursements and Perkins Loans. If you need information about how to apply for financial aid awards (scholarships/ grants/ loans/ etc.), you must contact the Financial Aid Office. If you have already applied for aid, and there is money left over after your aid is applied to your total balance (tuition/fees/etc.), you will receive a disbursement for the remaining funds. At this website, you will find important information regarding your disbursement, including tentative disbursement dates and direct deposit forms. If you are a Perkins Loan recipient, you will also find contact info if you have questions.
  • Tuition Assistance/ 3rd Party Billing - Tuition Assistance Programs. Many people receive tuition assistance funding from their employer, the armed forces, or other organizations. This website has information for tuition assistance recipients and sponsors. However, students who will be reimbursed for their tuition/fees by their employer or other organization do not fall into this category. These students must follow the billing process for main-campus students (above), and no special considerations will be offered.
  • Faculty/ Staff Resources - Faculty/ Staff Documents. Here, faculty and staff members will find downloadable forms that are commonly used for cashiering transactions. Petty Cash and Travel Vouchers are available, along with Cash Receipts for departmental deposits.