Dining Services at UCCS is committed to nourishing you through thoughtful and sustainable food in every meal. We fuel the University of Colorado Colorado Springs campus with whole, minimally proceed foods, fresh and local ingredients, utilizing healthier ingredients and transparent choices. We stand committed to making well-thought-out, strategic choices in our purchasing and operational decision-making with the goal of not compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
We integrate with critical UCCS departments, such as the UCCS Farm, which helps fuel our healthy options through sustainable farming efforts. The Farm helps provide organic vegetables that we use in many meals. We also partner with the Gallogly Recreation and Wellness Center on an integrated model linking physical health, mental health, nutrition and exercise.
The Dining Services Difference
This week at Cafe 65, come and enjoy:
- From the Grill, a delicious Beef Philly for $7.49
- Or a taste of the South at the Coop--Fried Pickles for $3.99
And don't forget to try our new Taco Line in Cafe 65:
- Stop by for a soft or hard shell taco with shredded chicken or carne asada, topped with fajita vegetables (mushrooms, onions, peppers). Make it a combo by adding chips, salsa, and a drink for $1.99. Or add a side of Spanish rice and beans or chips and guacamole. Going low carb? Get your tacos in a bowl! Top it all off with queso fresco, red and green salsa, Pico de Gallo, fresh cilantro, diced onion, fresh jalapeno, lettuce, guacamole, and sour cream.
Or stop by the UC Coffee Shop for one of our limited edition coffee specials:
- Silly Squirrel - almond, hazelnut, and toffee nut
- Da Vinci - mocha with cinnamon and almond