Our Mission -
To NOURISH and ENGAGE
Visit the Recreation and Wellness site to learn about our integrated model linking physical health, mental health, nutrition, and exercise.
Visit the UCCS Farm site to learn about our farm and greenhouse, where we’re growing vegetables for dining service.
We are committed to making well-thought out, strategic choices in our purchasing and operational decision-making with the goal of not compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. Learn more about our sustainability initiatives
Stop by the UC Coffee Shop the week of March 11 - 15 for something delicious:
- This week we are featuring our Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar panini and Herbivore panini, along with the soup of the day (check at the location to find out what we have today!)
At Cafe 65, come and enjoy:
- A tasty Reuben sandwich. What could beat a deliciously toasted combo of cheese and corned beef?
- Mozzarella sticks--delicious mozzarella cheese deep friend and served with marinara sauce
Visit Clyde's for something special:
- This week, try our All Local Beer Braised Brat with your choice of side for just $7! Enjoy local Polidori sausage on a Harvest Moon Hoagie with local sauerkraut and beer mustard.
And don't forget to try our new South East Asian Line in Cafe 65:
- Pho Noodle Soup
- Rice Noodle Bowls
- Pork eggrolls
- Vietnamese vegetable spring rolls