Title: Bulletin Board Posting Policy
Policy Functional Area: FACILITIES
Effective: July 1, 2017
Approved by: Director, UC & Event Services
Policy Primary Contact: Alejandro De Jesus
Last Reviewed/Updated: Created May 2017
Applies to: All internal clients (students, staff, client, support departments)
Reason for Policy: To ensure that all informational posting and/or announcements must be placed on the appropriate bulletin boards.
Unless controlled and maintained by another UCCS department or organization, all bulletin boards are controlled by the Director of the University Center. (Campus Policy: Scheduling and Use of University Facilities and Physical Space). Bulletin boards are available to both University and non-University users.
- POLICY STATEMENT
- Applicable Policies
- All materials posted must receive a sticker at the University Center Information desk. The desk does not review the content of materials other than to ensure that they contain 3 points of contact information (name, email/website, and phone) for the poster and that they conform to size limitations.
- All materials posted on campus must be attached to bulletin boards. A maximum of 20 flyers may be approved for an event or program, and flyers may not be larger than 11 x1 7 inches.
- Materials are removed every first and third Friday of each month. In special circumstances, UCCS Programs and services may be publicized for the duration of the semester.
- All materials posted without an approval sticker will be removed and destroyed. All materials posted on walls, windows, glass, doorways, machines or other locations inappropriate for posting will be removed and destroyed.
- The residence and housing halls have a separate approval process and posting policy. (www.uccs.edu/housing).
- Bulletin Board Locations (20 Locations)
- Centennial Hall
- 1st Floor: Outside of rooms #145, 192, 113, 103, 102
- Columbine Hall
- Floors 1-4: Hallway east of elevator and all stairwells
- Dwire Hall
- 1st Floor: College of Business: east and north hallway
- Engineering Building
- 1st Floor: West side of central foyer (half board), across from room #105, inside Computer Science Dept. next to #194.
- 2nd Floor: Inside the Physics Office near room #222
- Osborne Center for Science and Engineering
- Floors 1-4: Across from Elevators
- 3rd Floor: Across from B-348A
- 4th Floor: Across from A-432A and A-426
- University Center
- 1st Floor: Across from UC game room by restrooms
- 1st Floor: Outside of south University Center entrance by loading dock
- 2nd Floor: Outside of Berger Hall by elevator
- University Hall
- 1st Floor: Two outside room 144
- 1st Floor: Near student lounge area
- 2nd Floor: Hallway by north-east elevator
- 3rd Floor: Hallway near room 302
- Centennial Hall
- RELATED POLICIES, PROCEDURES, FORMS, GUIDELINES, AND OTHER RESOURCES
- UCCS Scheduling and Use of University Facilities and Physical Space Policy
- Mountain Lion Connect virtual bulletin board at: http://sll.uccs.edu/org/commute
Initial policy approval July 1, 2017
Revised Month Day, Year