California Community College Students

UCCS offers California Community College students a unique opportunity to study at an out-of-state university often for the same, or less, tuition cost. UCCS is part of the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) program which allows qualified students from California to pay only 1 and ½ times in-state tuition. As such UCCS has developed a transfer program that allows California Community College students to complete the IGETC requirements with which they are already familiar. Students then have the option to transfer to UCCS and complete their undergraduate degree program in selected programs in the College of Letters, Arts & Sciences. Click on the UCCS General IGETC Transfer Guide link below for more information about the transfer program and applicable majors.

Useful links for all California Community College Students:
UCCS General IGETC Transfer Guide
Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program Information

Do you have an Associate’s Degree in Nursing and your Registered Nursing license?
Learn about our online RN-to-Bachelor of Science in Nursing here

Transferology allows students to see how their courses will transfer to UCCS. Click on the banner below to get started.