The Key to Financial Aid is Applying Early!
- Meeting the FAFSA priority deadline makes a difference for receiving institutional aid.
- Applying to UCCS early helps you get on track to apply for scholarships.
- No scholarships start in the Spring semester- all scholarships are awarded on school year basis for the fall and spring
- Scholarships application opens December 1- you must be an admitted student to apply for scholarships
- Many scholarship deadlines at UCCS are around March 1
- Search for scholarships at UCCS using our search function here: https://www.uccs.edu/finaid/types-of-aid/scholarships/scholarship-search
UCCS Financial Aid
- Complete your FAFSA by March 1 (or add our school code 004509 to your existing FAFSA)
- We’ll send you an award letter based on the information from your FAFSA
- You will enroll for classes which will create a bill.