For UCCS students who have missed or plan to miss an exam in their class, the University Testing Center may be available to provide proctoring services. This service is only available WITH the faculty member’s permission. The cost to the student is $30.00/exam. This is required at the appointment date/time.
How to Schedule a Test:
- Give a blue Testing Center Form to your professor prior to the exam.
- Schedule your test appointment with the University Testing Center 24 hours in advance.
- Arrive at the Disability Services & University Testing Center (Main Hall 105) on time and with the materials needed for the exam (pencils, calculator, scantron, etc.).
- A photo ID and the $30 testing charge is required at check-in.
Visit: Main Hall 105
Please know the course number, professor’s name and which exam you’re requesting (Exam 2, Quiz #3, etc.) when scheduling an appointment.
University Testing Center Policies:
- Prior special permission from the instructor is required to take an exam at the Center.
- To change a scheduled appointment you must contact your professor and have him/her contact the University Testing Center with the agreed upon date/time.
- Tests must be started early enough to be finished by 4:45 pm.
- Tests must start and end on the same day.
- No personal belongings allowed in testing rooms (backpacks, purses, cell phones, etc.)
- Students testing at the University Testing Center must abide by the UCCS Academic Honor Code which prohibits disclosure of content, plagiarizing of any kind, or using any other aids not approved by the professor. Any violation of the Honor Code will be reported.