The University Testing Center is available to proctor an exam for your student. It is the student’s responsibility to schedule a test appointment with the Center and pay the $30 testing charge.
- Talk to professor to get permission to make up an exam.
- Request make up exam with UCCS Testing Center using Starfish.
- Schedule an appointment on Starfish.
- Students have the responsibility to follow the UCCS Academic Honor Code while testing in addition to the Test Center Policies (link).
- Review Starfish Notification.
- Complete Testing Center Form (PDF).
- Send exam materials and Testing Center Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning fall semester 2018, all completed exams will be delivered to professors electronically via their UCCS email account. Due to the high volume of exams proctored, the University Testing Center is unable to deliver hard copies across campus. Faculty may choose to pick up their completed exam(s) from Main Hall 105 if preferred.