The University Testing Center is available to proctor an exam for your student. It is the student’s responsibility to schedule a test appointment with the Center and pay the $30 testing charge.
- Give the (blue) Testing Center Form to your instructor before each scheduled exam. Complete Part I on the form.
- Ask your professor to deliver/email the completed Form (with professor's signature) to Disability Services & University Testing Center.
- The student must have prior permission from the instructor to take the exam with the University Testing Center.
- Students have the responsibility to follow the UCCS Academic Honor Code while testing.
- All materials, including cell phones and electronic devices, are not allowed in the testing room.
- Complete Part II of the (blue) Testing Center Form, including your signature, delivery location and proctoring information prior to the exam date.
- Deliver test to Disability Services & University Testing Center via at email@example.com.
- Exam materials must be identical to those provided in the classroom.
- ENG 201 – Engineering Department
- ENG 274 – Math Department
- CENT 141 - Chemistry
- CENT 241 – Anthropology
- Osborne B-348A - Biology
- Osborne A-432A – Mechanical Engineering
- COLU 2025 – LAS Dean’s Office
- DWIR 235 – COB Support Office
- ACAD 102 Mail Room
- UH Mail Room – University Hall Mail Room
*Completed exams can also be picked up from Main Hall 105 or may be scanned/emailed to instructor by request.