UCCS E911 Policy

This policy may change and/or may be incomplete at this time.

Since location information cannot be determined or forwarded to 911 from softphone products like Jabber, 911 service has been disabled.

If you require 911 services in an emergency, please use a hard phone like a desk phone or cell phone to make the call.

If you are on campus, you can dial ext. 3111 to reach UCCS Public Safety for assistance.