Request Forms

All requests should be submitted to Telecommunications Services through Cherwell (instructions below). These requests include the following:

  • Change Name on Existing Phone - update user information on the phone, voicemail, and online directory
  • Disconnect Existing Phone - cancel a phone number
  • Install New Phone - request a new VOIP phone with phone number or a new analog number for an analog device (i.e. fax machine)*
  • Move Existing Phone - update directory and E-911 information; request assistance in moving a VoIP phone; request analog number be moved
  • New Port Install - request new wiring for data (i.e. computers or printers) and/or VOIP phones or for an analog number*

*Requests involving wiring (which includes any requests involving analog lines) will be completed on Tuesdays.

Cherwell Instructions

To access the online forms, go to After logging in, navigate to "Telecom and Phone".

If you have any questions about the available forms, please contact Telecommunications Services.