All requests should be submitted to Telecommunications Services through Cherwell (instructions below). These requests include the following:
- Change Name on Existing Phone - update user information on the phone, voicemail, and online directory
- Disconnect Existing Phone - cancel a phone number
- Install New Phone - request a new VOIP phone with phone number or a new analog number for an analog device (i.e. fax machine)*
- Move Existing Phone - update directory and E-911 information; request assistance in moving a VoIP phone; request analog number be moved
- New Port Install - request new wiring for data (i.e. computers or printers) and/or VOIP phones or for an analog number*
*Requests involving wiring (which includes any requests involving analog lines) will be completed on Tuesdays.
To access the online forms, go to https://ithelp.uccs.edu/cherwellportal. After logging in, navigate to "Telecom and Phone".
If you have any questions about the available forms, please contact Telecommunications Services.