Sustainable Development Minor Requirements:
- 18 credits, at least 12 upper division, at least 9 hours must be taken at UCCS
- Coursework must include at least one core course from two of the three perspectives of environment, equity, and economy, and at least one course (elective or core) from the remaining perspective.
- A maximum of nine credits can apply towards both the Sustainable Development minor and your major.
- A minimum grade of C (2.0) must be received for any course to count towards the completion of the minor.
- Special topics courses, internships, independent studies or other courses offered in these departments that are not listed here that might qualify require the approval of the Director of the Sustainable Development minor.
A detailed listing of requirements for and courses available for the minor are available in a downloadable format.