Registration is required for this free event. Includes workshops and after-Summit Happy Hour and networking.
The Colorado Springs Bike Summit is designed to get information to people who care about biking, create bike advocates, and shape a vision of what's possible in Colorado Springs. Partners include UCCS, CS Indy, SRAM, Bike Colorado Springs and the Trails and Open Space Coalition. Read more for schedule.
1pm keynote speaker: Martha Roskowski, VP of Local Innovation at People for Bikes2:30 pm breakouts:
- New Territories-Local adventure rides-World Cafe featuring Upadowna, Colorado Springs Cycling Club, Steel City Cycling, Mountain Top Cycling, Canon City Crankers, Pedals and Pints, SoCo Velo.
- Everybody Bikes-E-Bikes, featuring Alex Logemann a State & Local Policy Analyst from PeopleForBikes.
- Effective Advocacy-Big Pictures Advocacy featuring Ted Hyde from Bicycle Colorado.
3:30 pm breakouts:
- New Territories-Adventure Biking/backpacking-speaker.
- Everybody Bikes-Easy and fun options for new cyclists-Panel featuring Women's Mountain Bike Association, Colorado Springs Cycling Club, Kids on Bikes and the COS Bike Friendly Network.
- Effective Advocacy-Local Advocates in Action-World Cafe.
4:30 pm Closing Plenary, sponsored by Olympic Training Center Velodrome. Kate Brady, COS Senior Bike Planner 5:30 - 7 pm Happy Hour & Expo. If you can't join us for the summit, register to attend the Happy Hour and Expo.