Pay and Benefits Advisory Committee(s)
There are 2 separate committees - one for State Classified and one for University Staff.
Chair - Pay and Benefits Advisory Committee - Classified Staff - Rose Johnson x4018 email@example.com
Members: Stephanie Smith, Rosemary Kelbel, Steve Werling, Martin Toetz
Chair - Pay and Benefits Advisory Committee - University Staff - Mallory Barger x 7513 firstname.lastname@example.org
Members: Sabrina Weinholtz, Alejandro DeJesus, Aaron Burton, Kristy Hignite
The following outlines the operation/purpose of the committee(s):
- The committee shall consist of 4 members in addition to the elected chair.
- Committee members shall be appointed by the Staff Association Executive Board (SAEB). The Chair is an elected position.
- The SAEB shall first appoint Classified/University Staff members of the SAEB as committee members. In the event, there are insufficient Classified/University Staff SAEB members to fill the committee, the SAEB shall solicit volunteers from the Classified/University Staff at large and appoint them to the committee.
- The Classified/University Pay and Benefits Committee shall solicit input from and report directly to the Chancellor.
- The Chair shall keep the SAEB informed with regards to committee proceedings.
- The committee shall review and provide advice in a timely manner consistent with the needs of the University and the SAEB.
- In addition to addressing issues referred to the committee for review, the committee shall also solicit input from Classified/University Staff, identify areas of concern with respect to pay and benefits, and report such concerns and associated recommendations to the Chancellor.
- The committee must meet at least quarterly.