School of Public Affairs - Finance Info for Undergraduates

The Bursar's Office website will help you estimate the cost of tuition and fees.

Financial assistance is available to support those students who would not be able to attend SPA without aid. The primary source of information about need based student financial assistance as well as scholarships and other non-need based aid is the UCCS Office of Financial Aid, Student Employment and Scholarships.

Qualified students may receive assistance with various types of VA benefits through the Office of Veteran and Military Student Affairs.

The School of Public Affairs (SPA) offers added opportunities to assist students. Please contact SPA directly for more information on the following programs.

  • The John Suthers Scholarship was established to provide meritorious scholarships to junior and senior level undergraduate students enrolled in the School of Public Affairs. Students must demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than March 1st. The recipient must be a citizen of the United States. The minimum required cumulative GPA is 3.0. Typical awards range from $500 to $1,000.
  • The Karen Possehl Women's Endowment (KPWE) provides opportunities for non-traditional students who have had barriers to completing education.

All current scholarships for the School of Public Affairs is located on the Office of Financial Aid, Student Employment and Scholarships website. Here, you will also find information on accessing the UCCS Scholarship Application.

John Suthers Scholarship Video