Undergraduate Admissions


Undegraduate Admissions

spa admissions

Undergraduate Admissions

If you are interested in admission to UCCS to earn a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice degree or a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work please go directly to the UCCS Campus Admissions webpage to apply.

All undergraduate admissions, including the UCCS online application form, can be found at UCCS Admissions.

Undergraduate Certificate in Homeland Security

Students pursuing the Undergraduate Certificate in Homeland Security must submit a one-page certificate application to the School of Public Affairs, submit official transcripts, a brief application, and a $50 processing fee to the UCCS admissions office to be admitted as a non-degree student.

If you are interested in UCCS School of Public Affairs, please sign up as a future student.  By simply signing up for an account, you will be kept up-to-date on UCCS news, happenings, events, campus visits, application information, academics and programs of study, and many other opportunities for you!