Lindsay joined the School of Public Affairs (SPA) in November 2013. She supports SPA's academic programs and assists with the human resources and payroll functions of the unit, including:
- Course schedule preparation;
- Course inventory and academic catalog updates;
- Syllabi, textbook orders, and course evaluations;
- Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure process;
- Lecturer and overload appointments; and
- Faculty and staff searches.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Lindsay has worked in administrative and student services roles in higher education since 2004, most recently as the Office Coordinator for the University of North Carolina School of Law's Career Development Office.
Hiking, running 5Ks, and participating in environmental stewardship projects at local parks, trails, and open spaces.