To start the appointment process, an interested current UCCS student will:
- Complete an application for a position on Mountain Lion Connect.
- After an initial review, the Appointment Advisory Committee (AAC) may extend an invitation to interview
- Interviews will be conducted by the AAC
- AAC will then make a determination if a single candidate should advance to a second interview
- The second interview will take place at the next regularly scheduled senate meeting
- The Senate will then conduct a yes or no vote
Open Positions include: Senator of Nursing and Health Sciences, Senator of Public Affairs, Senator of Graduate School, Senator of Sustainability, Senator of Innovation, Justice, and Senator of Engineering.