(As of 04-25-2018)
Please note that all dates listed here are tentative and may be subject to change.
- A moratorium for new chartfield requests for FY19 will begin on June 15, 2018 and will remain in effect until FY18 year-end close has been completed. Requests for Fund 71 and/or Sponsored Project speedtypes will not be subject to this moratorium. If a new chartfield request is urgent and necessary during the moratorium, a request may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- Carryforward tax for General Funds is suspended for FY18.
- Final Bad Debt entries will be calculated and posted in June to GL as of May month-end.
- Please ensure expenditures allocated to Fund 72 and 78 speedtypes fulfill the required spending conditions. General operational expenses such as lab supplies or office supplies should not be allocated to a Fund 72 and 78 speedtype.
- Bursar's cash office will close at 3pm on June 29th for FY2018 business.
- Auxiliaries - physical inventory count of consumable goods must be completed on or before June 29th.
- The Controller's Office and Budget Office will be hosting a year-end workshop in Dwire Hall Room 204 from 10-11 am on Friday, June 8th and Friday, June 22nd.
Please refer to the following links for an updated list of important deadlines and information:
For additional information on accruals, please visit the resources released by the Office of the University Controller:
Last Reviewed on 04/25/2018