(As of 05-03-2019)
Please note that all dates listed here are tentative and may be subject to change.
- A moratorium for new chartfield requests for FY19 will begin on June 14, 2019 and will remain in effect until FY19 year-end close has been completed. Requests for Fund 71 and/or Sponsored Project speedtypes will not be subject to this moratorium. If a new chartfield request is urgent and necessary during the moratorium, a request may be submitted to email@example.com for review.
- Carryforward tax for General Funds is suspended for FY19.
- Final Bad Debt entries will be calculated and posted in June to GL as of May month-end.
- Please ensure expenditures allocated to Fund 72 and 78 speedtypes fulfill the required spending conditions. General operational expenses such as lab supplies or office supplies should not be allocated to a Fund 72 and 78 speedtype.
- Bursar's cash office will close at 5pm on June 28th for FY2019 business.
- Auxiliaries - physical inventory count of consumable goods must be completed on or before June 28th.
- Year-end workshop labs: June 7th 10-11 am, June 21st 10-11am. Both of the labs will be held in EPC 237.
Please refer to the following links for an updated list of important deadlines and information:
For additional information on accruals, please visit the resources released by the Office of the University Controller:
Last Reviewed on 05/03/2019