(As of 05-08-2017)
Please note that all dates listed here are tentative and may be subject to change.
- A moratorium for new chartfield requests for FY18 will begin on June 16, 2017 and will remain in effect until FY17 year-end close has been completed. Requests for Fund 71 and/or Sponsored Project speedtypes will not be subject to this moratorium. If a new chartfield request is urgent and necessary during the moratorium, a request may be submitted to email@example.com for review.
- Carryforward tax for General Funds is suspended for FY17.
- Final Bad Debt entries will be calculated and posted to GL by May month-end.
- Please ensure expenditures allocated to Fund 72 speedtypes fulfill the required spending conditions. General operational expenses such as lab supplies or office supplies should not be allocated to a Fund 72 speedtype.
- Bursar's cash office will close at 2pm on June 30th for FY2017 business.
- Auxiliaries - physical inventory count of consumable goods must be completed on or before June 30th.
- The Controller's Office and Budget Office will be hosting open lab sessions in UC116 on Wednesday, April 26th from 9:30am-11:00am.
Please refer to the following links for an updated list of important deadlines and information:
For additional information on accruals, please visit the resources released by the Office of the University Controller:
Last Reviewed on 04/28/2016