Summer Peach Salad with Mint Vinaigrette - Download Recipe
- ¾ cup quinoa, dry
- 3 medium peaches
- 2 English cucumbers
- ½ medium red onion
- 10 oz spring mix
- 3 oz crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and cook quinoa according to the package.
- Cut the peaches in slices. Dice cucumbers. Dice red onion. Set aside.
- De-stem and chop the mint. Peel and mince garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, honey, garlic clove, mint, olive oil, and salt and pepper. You may use a blender for this process. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together spring mix, peaches, cucumbers, red onion, quinoa, and the dressing.
- Crumble feta over the top. Drizzle with more olive oil and a few grinds of black pepper. Enjoy!
Interested in learning more about nutrition and health? Call the Wellness Center at 719-255-4444 and schedule an appointment with one of our dietitians.