Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup - Download Recipe
- 2 packages Ramen noodels
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. Vegetable Oil
- 1 can Mixed Vegetables
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki or Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. Hot Water
- 3 Tbsps. Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Tsp. Sriracha or any Hot Sauce
- Ginger, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, if desired
- Lime wedge on side if desired
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and cook Ramen noodles according to package.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, canned vegetables, and reserved flavor packets and cook until warm and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add noodles to skillet
- Whisk together teriyaki or soy sauce, hot water, peanut butter, and sriracha; toss with noodles and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle each serving with green onion and lime, if desired.
Interested in learning more about nutrition and health? Call the Wellness Center at 255-4444 and schedule an appointment one of our dietitians, Alyssa Shrader, Merri Metcalfe or Yuka Sanui.