Faculty, staff and students may use Mental Health Services for consultation purposes (e.g. concerns about a depressed roommate, how to make a referral, how to respond to a colleague with a psychological problem, etc.). You may call 255-4444 and ask to speak with Dr. Benek Altayli about your concerns. It is important for you not to dismiss your concerns about your friend/colleague/roommate, as they may be needing help, but are unsure about how to ask for it. Once we discuss your concerns briefly on the phone, we can either make recommendations regarding what you can do to help, or we may invite you (and if appropriate the person you are concerned about) to The Wellness Center to have a more detailed discussion.