- Equipment rented on a first come, first serve basis. No reservations
- Equipment is available for pick-up or drop-off during SOLE operational hours only (Semester: Mon - Fri from 12pm- 9pm; Summer: Mon-Fri 12pm-6pm). The Campus Recreation Front Desk will not accept equipment rental returns, so please make arrangements to pick-up and drop-off during SOLE hours only.
- At the time of rental equipment pick-up, be prepared to show an official, university-issued "Lion One" identification card or other form of picture ID
- At the time of rental equipment pick-up, the student, faculty/staff or alumni member will be required to complete and sign a release form acknowledging familiarity with the equipment and the use thereof, and will assume financial responsibility for any damage or loss that may occur during the rental period
- Payment for equipment rental is managed at the Campus Recreation front desk, which accepts cash, check and credit cards - Mastercard and Visa. $5 minimum purchase for credit cards apply
- Equipment returned late will incur a late fee, which is due immediately upon equipment rental return
- Equipment returned damaged, lost or dirty will incur a fee, which will be calculated by the Outdoor Program staff. This fee is payable immediately upon equipment rental return
For any questions or comments related to the Outdoor Program, please contact contact SOLE at email@example.com or 719-255-7517