The Intramural Sports Program exclusively uses the online-based, user friendly IMLEAGUES for registration, scheduling and communication. All you need to start the registration process is your UCCS ID, so get started at:
Create an IMLEAGUES account
- Visit www.imleagues.com/UCCS/Registration to set up your new account
- As an alternate option, click on “create account with Facebook”. In this case, an UCCS e-mail account must be associated with the Facebook account
- If utilizing the first option, complete the requested information, entering your UCCS e-mail address
- Complete the process by clicking on “submit”
- An activation e-mail will be sent to your UCCS e-mail address. Click on the link within the e-mail to log in and activate your IMLEAGUES account
Sign up for an intramural sport
- Log into your IMLEAGUES account
- Click on “create/join team” at the top right of the user home page, or click on the “University of Colorado – Colorado Springs” link to visit the Intramural Sports Program home page on IMLEAGUES
- Click on the sport you wish to join
- Click on the league you wish to play in – men’s, women’s, Co-Rec or open
- Click on the division you’d like to participate in – Monday 5:00pm, Tuesday 5:00pm, etc.
Join a sport by clicking on one of the following three options within IMLEAGUES:
- Create a team. This option is for team captains, in which case they can invite members to their team by clicking on the “invite members” link on the team page. Invited team members must accept the invitation to formally join the team.
- If an invited team member already has an IMLEAGUES account, captains can search for the team member by name.
- If the invited member does not have an IMLEAGUES account, captains should scroll down to "invite by e-mail address" box and input the team member's UCCS e-mail address.
- Join a team. Click on the “create/join team option at the top right of the page, and choose one of the below options:
- Join a team by accepting a request from the team captain who invited you
- Find a team or captain name on the “division/league” page and request to join
- Go to the “captain’s playercard” page, view the team, and request to join
- Join as a free agent. IMLEAGUES allows participants to list themselves as free agents in as many divisions within a league as preferred. Free agents can post information about themselves to teams, who may then request to add the participant to their team. Free agents are visible to all members of the UCCS IMLEAGUES site.