Campus Recreation Athletic Training Services
UCCS Campus Recreation in partnership with Centura Health offers comprehensive Athletic Training services to UCCS Club Sport athletes. During scheduled clinic hours, UCCS Club Sport athletes can meet one-on-one by appointment or drop-in with the Athletic Trainer for musculoskeletal evaluations.
Athletic trainers (ATs) are multi-skilled health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions. To learn more about Athletic Trainers, visit https://www.nata.org/about/athletic-training
The Club Sports Athletic Trainer can assist you with:
- Biomechanical assessments
- Care of acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders (eg. Sprains, strains, tendonitis, etc.)
- Concussion management
- First-aid and emergency care
- Injury prevention
- Referrals to appropriate healthcare resources
- Tools and education to return to play safely
- Treatment and rehabilitation of injuries
*Note: This service is not available to NCAA UCCS Student-Athletes.
Christina Lorete, MSAT, ATC
719-255-5260 or ext. 5260
Campus Recreation Athletic Training Facility
Office 201 – Floor F1 (5th floor of Alpine Parking Garage and Field)
Hours of Operation
Walk-in hours may vary to accommodate for Club Sport team schedules.
Summer Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday By Appointment Only
Schedule an Appointment:
Although walk-in schedules are accepted, scheduling ahead is preferred. To schedule an appointment:
- Call 719-255-5260
- Utilize Healthy Roster Messenger (if you are a returning participant/student)