Campus Recreation inspires lifelong wellness by providing transformative educational and recreational opportunities that enhance the UCCS experience.
- Build Community through Authentic Relationships
- Cultivate Leadership through Experiences
- Foster Development through Education
- Inspire Well-being through Involvement
- Enrich Diversity through Engagement and Inclusion
- Achieve Innovation through Creativity
Statement of Inclusion
University of Colorado Colorado Springs Campus Recreation, as part of UCCS Student Success, celebrates diversity.
Campus Recreation strives to create a welcoming and inclusive environment. We believe a healthy, active and engaged lifestyle is a right afforded to everyone. As such, we are dedicated to providing safe services, programs, and facilities that are welcoming to all individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, spirituality, gender, gender identity/expression, age, sexual orientation, ability, socioeconomic status, or national origin.
Campus Recreation makes every effort to be accessible to all abilities. If you need special accommodations for facilities, activities, and/or programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Recreation Organizational Chart