EHS can work with your organization to develop environmental, health & safety training which is appropriate to your operations. If you are interested in discussing your training needs with an EHS representative - call 255-3212 or email.
In addition, the SkillSoft - CU Learning Center training system also offers on-line training for individuals who may want to learn more about a specific topic.
SkillSoft - CU Learning Center
To access EHS courses on SkillSoft:
- Logon to the MyCU Employee Portal
- Click on "My Training" from the list of across the top
- Select "Start SkillSoft"
- Select "Catalog"
- Click the first option, "University of Colorado-Courses" to view the expandable list of classes which are UC specific (many of these relate to either UC Boulder or UC Denver).
- Select the "Environmental Health & Safety" Folder
- Select the appropriate course from the list provided
- You must complete and submit the quiz to receive credit for the course.
- From the "Catalog" - you may also select "Skillport"
- This will take you to generic courses developed to address a wide range of topics - pick "Health & Safety" or "Environmental"