Attention UCCS commuter students and resident students: IMPORTANT PERMIT INFO
Summer 2019 virtual parking permits must be purchased PRIOR to the first day of classes, Monday, June 10, 2019 at 8am. Please use link listed at the bottom of this page to purchase a virtual parking permit.
***NEW this year: Permit registration is now required for the free (500 series) parking lots. Parking in 500 series lots is still free to students, but permit registration is now required effective immediately. For those students purchasing a permit for the main campus or border lots, you won't need to register for a 500 series lot... your purchased permit is good in your respective permitted lot(s) as well as the 500 series lots.
1. All permits must be paid for one of two ways: 1) online or 2) at the UCCS Parking Office.
2. We request ALL students log into the new online parking portal on the parking website to purchase their virtual permit. Students may also purchase their permit in person at the Parking Office, but we recommend you use the online parking portal instead. In this Parking Portal, students may purchase permits, pay or appeal parking citations, and add/edit/delete registered vehicles to their permit.
3. After purchasing the virtual permit and registering up to 5 vehicle license plates, permit registration is complete. Students no longer need to come into the Parking Office to pick up a physical hang-tag parking permit. Again, physical permits are NO LONGER required to be displayed on your vehicle front windshield, as we are now completely reliant upon our new License Plate Reader (LPR) system. Due to this change, it is vital that each student purchasing a permit to log into the Parking Portal as necessary to keep their vehicle information and license plate number(s) current and valid.
4. Students MUST be registered for classes in order to log into the parking portal or purchase a permit in person at the Parking Office.
5. Resident students MUST be registered in the housing database in order to reserve their Resident virtual permit in the parking portal. Resident permits are included in housing fees so no additional payment is necessary when selecting a resident permit. Residents will NO LONGER be issued a physical hang-tag parking permit. Residents will have the option of purchasing a few other permit types in the parking portal if they wish.
6. Entering license plate number(s) is now a REQUIREMENT. You may enter as many as five different license plates under one virtual permit, but only ONE of these vehicles may be parked on campus in permit-restricted lots at any given time. Motorcycles can be one of the five registered vehicles, but they must be parked in dedicated motorcycle parking areas only and may not be parked at the same time as any other vehicle. If you plan on having more than one vehicle parked on campus at the same time, you must purchase an additional permit.
7. The following payment methods will be accepted in the parking portal:
· Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
· Permit fee may be placed on your student account
The following payment methods will be available at the Parking Office:
· Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
· Cash, check, or money order
8. Permits are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most permits will sell out well before the first day of classes, so purchase your permit early!
9. Parking Services is open Monday - Friday from 8a-5p. Again, physical permits will NO LONGER need to be picked up and displayed.
to register for a Summer 2019 Parking Permit (summer permits available beginning 8am on May 21, 2019)
DID YOU KNOW: At any time, you may log into the parking portal and pay for parking citations, purchase permits, and add/edit/delete license plate information. You may have up to 5 license plates listed at any one time, but only one of those 5 vehicles can be on campus at the same time.