All undergraduate UCCS Psychology Majors must take the Senior Accountability Exam during the semester they intend to graduate.
ALL EXAMS ARE HELD IN COLUMBINE HALL 4026 - 4th Floor Conference Room in Psychology Office Wing
Dates & Times for Spring 2019:
Monday, February 25, 2019
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Thursday, March 14, 2019
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Friday, April 12, 2019
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Friday, May 3, 2019
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
How to sign-up for the Senior Accountability Exam:
1. Access the UCCS Psychology Department Sona System at https://uccs.sona-systems.com.
2. Login with your Sona System participant account (If you do not have a participant account, please see the following instructions to create one at: Participant Information.)
3. View the available study "Senior Accountability Exam."
4. Select one timeslot (test date) to take the exam and sign-up.
5. The Sona System will send out a reminder prior to the test date. Cancellation can also be done through the Sona System.
6. Further Sona System support can found at: https://www.uccs.edu/psych/research/sona-system
Additional information about the Senior Accountability Exam:
- Students are required to know their UCCS student ID number and bring a #2 pencil to the exam. Once the exam begins, there are no breaks – please plan accordingly.
- Students are expected to arrive punctually as they will NOT be admitted after the exam begins.
- Students with disabilities should contact and be registered with Disability Services, Main Hall 105, 255-3354 to schedule the exam.
There is not a recommended way to study for this exam. The purpose of this exam is to provide us an idea of what you have learned throughout your time in the Psychology program. We utilize these results to see where our students are compared to national averages and to identify the areas we may need to improve our program.
The requirement is that you MUST take the exam in order to graduate. However, you do not have to get a certain score on the exam in order to graduate. We want you to do your best and show us what you’ve learned.
See Requirements for Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology for additional information about the Senior Accountability Exam.
For questions or concerns, contact: Laura Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org.