Kelli J. Klebe, Ph.D.
Kelli J. Klebe, Ph.D.
CRAG 110F Graduate School
Dr. Kelli Klebe is a quantitative psychologist who was trained at the University of Minnesota (Ph.D. in 1990). She teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in statistics and research methodology. Dr. Klebe was appointed as Dean of the UCCS Graduate School in July 2012.
Areas of Interest
Program evaluation; statistical methods for the analysis of change; best practices for teaching statistics and research methods.
- B.A, 1982, Social Work San Francisco State University
- Ph.D., 1990, Psychology, University of Minnesota
Recent Courses Taught
- PSY 1100 - Professions of Psychology
- PSY 2100 - Introduction to Psychological Statistics
- PSY 5840 - Methods for the Analysis of Change
Methods for statistical analysis, measurement, and research design
Honors & Awards
Outstanding Teaching Award for the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, 2003
Representative & Recent Service / Leadership Roles
- UCCS Psychology Department Chairperson, 2008-2011
- UCCS Graduate School Dean, 2012-Present
Program evaluator for multiple agencies for over 25 years. Over $4.5 million in external funded projects. Higher education administrator experience for over 7 years.
- Pepin, R., Segal, D. L., Klebe, K. J., Coolidge, F. L., Krakowiak, K. M., & Bartels, S. J. (2015). The Barriers to Mental Health Services Scale Revised: Psychometric analysis among older adults. Mental Health & Prevention, 3, 178-184.
- Qualls, S. H., Klebe, K. J., Berryman, K., Williams, A., Phillips, L., Layton, H., Hiroto, K., Stephens, M., & Rogers, M. (2014). Cognitive Impairment Response Model: Motivational and Cognitive Pathways to Medical Help-Seeking for Alzheimer’s Disease. Journals of Gerontology, Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, doi:10.1093/geronb/gbu058
- Feliciano, L. Horning, S. M., Klebe, K.J., Anderson, S. L., Cornwell, R. E., & Davis, H. P. (2013). Utility of the SLUMS as a cognitive screening tool among a nonveteran sample of older adults. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 21, 623-630.
- O’Keefe, M. L., Klebe, K. J., Metzner, J., Dvoskin, J., Fellner, J., & Stucker, A. (2013). Impact of isolation on psychological well-being: A longitudinal study. Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 41, 49-60.
Honors and Awards
- UCCS Million Dollar Club 2008
- Faculty Assembly Service Award 2006
- Outstanding Teaching Award for the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, 2003