PLTW Administrators Day 2016
PLTW Administrators Day will be held June 9th and 23rd, 10am-2pm, at University of Colorado Colorado Springs campus.
Who should attend?
- Counselors, Principals, Vice-Principals, Superintendents, CTE Directors, etc.
- Out of State Administrators are welcome
- Individuals interested in how PLTW works behind the scenes
For more information, contact Carley Ries at email@example.com or (719) 255-5178.
- WITNESS what your educators are learning
- UNDERSTAND the PLTW curriculum
- MEET other administrators to share ideas and challenges
- SUPPORT your teachers attending training
- ENJOY a lunch with your educators
- LEARN about College Credit options and AP credit
RSVP by Monday before event date
|10:00am||Meet UCCS PLTW Team
|10:15am||Welcome and Introductions|
|10:30am||Tour Training Classrooms|
|11:30am||Lunch with your teacher(s)- provided by UCCS|
|12:45pm||Meet with UCCS PLTW partners to discuss how PLTW is best implemented and supported in the classroom.|
PLTW Core Training 2016 partner hotel is The Antlers Hotel Colorado Springs. Complimentary self parking at the hotel and a shuttle that runs to/from the hotel to UCCS daily.