UCCS PLTW Opportunity
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Dual Credit
PLTW preferred admittance and dual credit eligibility.
Colorado Affiliate University for Project Lead The Way Since 2003
Project Lead The Way (PLTW) is a national program forming partnerships among public schools, higher education institutions and the private sector in order to encourage students to expand upon their knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
UCCS provides quality PLTW summer training for elementary, middle school and high school teachers, ongoing training, and networking opportunities throughout the school year. The campus also provides college engineering graduate credit opportunities for those middle and high school teachers that participate in engineering summer training, and undergraduate engineering and health science credit opportunities for high school students in PLTW-certified schools.
- Earn College Credit from your high school classroom
- Integrated math, science, engineering, and technology curriculum in middle school
- Stimulating and investigatory modules in elementary schools
- Provide students with the critical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Expand upon their knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Learn the latest PLTW techniques for the classroom
- Learn about PTLW Certifications and Dual Credit opportunities for your school
- Learn how to entice your students to become a part of PLTW
- Learn about partnerships and other funding opportunities for your school