College of Education Seminar Series: Topics in Teacher Leadership
Offered to participants that demonstrate a suitable level of experience as a classroom teacher (e.g. three academic years).
As an active participant in this program you will develop an understanding of: designing useful induction programs, coaching new and emerging educators, creating effective professional development, collaborating with businesses and companies, advanced inclusion for all students and examining money, budgets and school systems.
The series consists of six seminars:
- Topics in Teacher Leadership ($649; for all six seminars listed below, or $129 for individual seminars)
- Coaching for Teacher Leaders
- Induction for Teacher Leaders
- Inclusion for Teacher Leaders
- Finance for Teacher Leaders
- Development & Teacher Leaders
- Partners & Teacher Leaders
Complete the form below if you are interested in being contacted about future offerings of this course.