Questions? Contact the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Integrity (OSPRI) at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with export control questions related to cloud computing and export controls.
Do not store export-controlled data or software on any cloud computing services including OneDrive for Business. Options for cloud computing services for Export-controlled data are very limited and should be discussed with Mike Sanderson in the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Integrity prior to implementation to avoid any export control regulation violations.
If you have questions or would like to explore using cloud computing on your export-controlled project please contact Mike Sanderson in the OSPRI via email at email@example.com.
- Information Technology - Information Security - Export Control
- NIST 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- When to Contact OSPRI
- Training and Outreach
- Hiring and Visas (I-129)
- International Travel and Export Controls
- Cloud Computing and Export Controls
- Export Control FAQ
- Export Control Definitions