Transfer Summer/Fall 2019 Registration
We are excited to welcome you to the Mountain Lion family! Register for your orientation today for the best selection of classes and class times.
All transfer orientations will last approximately 4 hours, and it is important to schedule accordingly to ensure that you can attend the full orientation.
Transfer student orientation is designed for students who:
- Have completed college courses after high school graduation -OR-
- Are 21 years of age or older and have not completed college courses after high school graduation.
At orientation, you will:
- Register for classes
- Meet your academic advisor
- Learn about available campus resources
- Meet other students, faculty, and staff on campus
- Attend the optional veteran and military briefing to assist current and former active-duty military members utilize their military benefits to attend UCCS, and learn how UCCS can support them in their transition to college.
Please attend a First-Year student orientation instead if:
- You have not attended college previously and are under the age of 21 -OR-
- You completed courses as a high school concurrent student or took advanced placement tests to earn college credit.
Did you know that we offer select orientations in Arizona, California, Hawaii and Texas?
If you are a current resident in one of these states and would like to complete orientation in your home state, please click below to register:
If you have any questions or are unable to attend one of these dates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.