Registration for upcoming orientations will be available in late February.
Transfer student orientation is designed for students who:
- Have completed college courses after high school graduation -OR-
- Are 21 years of age or older and have not completed college courses after high school graduation.
If you have not attended college previously and are under the age of 21, you will need to attend a freshman orientation. If you completed college courses as a high school concurrent student, took advanced placement tests to earn credit, and you are under the age of 21, you will need to attend a freshman orientation. If you have questions concerning which orientation you should attend, please contact the Orientation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At orientation, you will:
- Register for classes
- Meet your academic advisor
- Learn about available campus resources
- Meet other students, faculty, and staff on campus
- Attend the optional veteran and military briefing to assist current and former active-duty military members utilize their military benefits to attend UCCS, learn more about using their benefits to attend UCCS, and learn how UCCS can support them in their transition to college
All transfer orientations will last approximately 4 hours, and it is important to schedule accordingly to ensure you can attend the full orientation.
CLICK HERE to register for Transfer Orientation.
If you are not sure which orientation you should attend, please contact the Orientation Office at email@example.com.