Students, parents, and family members are together for the first half of their orientation until 1:00 p.m., and they will reconvene at 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. -- Check-in for students interested in opening an Ent Lion OneCard.
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. -- Check-in, Student IDs, and Resource Fair
- Visit with representatives from student clubs and organizations, academic support services, and campus resources. Financial Aid (Cragmor 201) and Disability Services (Main Hall 105) will also be open until 5:00 p.m. on weekday orientations.
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. -- Lunch and University Welcome
12 noon - 12:20 p.m. -- Student Life and Leadership Presentation
- This entertaining session showcases the numerous ways that students can get involved on campus through participation in a variety of clubs, exciting student events, and multiple students leadership offerings.
12:30 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. -- Student Success Session (Choose one)
- UCCS Success Advice - Join one of our award winning professors as they share some academic success advice from a professor's perspective.
- UCCSlead - Join us to learn more about how to get involved in a student leadership development program open to all undergraduate students. This program is designed to develop leadership skills and engaged leadership experiences.
12:50 p.m. - 1:10 p.m. -- Orientation Welcome Leader Introductions (Students and Guest Dismissal into Separate Programs)
1:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. -- Class Registration & Team-Building
- Orientation Welcome Leaders will guide students through a variety of exciting activities and presentations to help them prepare for their first semester. Students will have the opportunity to meet their academic advising team and register for their first semester of classes. Students will also participate in team-building exercises with their peers and learn more about student financial services, financial aid, and campus safety.
4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. -- Additional Opportunities
- Residence Life Information and Housing Tours - Join Residence Life for information about living on campus, and this is an opportunity to tour the residence hall room types and locations.
- Campus Tour - Join us as we explore the highlights of campus including the Excel Centers, Library, University Center, and much more.