Qualtrics is an easy-to-use, full-featured, web-based tool for creating and conducting online surveys. Qualtrics is available at http://surveyuccs.qualtrics.com
- A Quick Survey Builder that guides beginners through creating a survey.
- A Survey Library with templates that you can customize to meet your specific needs.
- A tool to send and track participation invitations and reminders.
- A tool to display survey results, graphically and statistically.
- An export data feature, including to Excel or SPSS.
Who May Use This Service?
UCCS Faculty, Staff, and Students
What Do I Need To Get This Service?
Users must be a currently enrolled Student, or active an Faculty of Staff member
How Do I Get Started?
Browse to surveyuccs.qualtrics.com and login with your UCCS credentials
When Is Support Available For This Service?
24x7 support is available from Qualtrics here: Qualtrics 24x7 Support
How Do I Get Training For This Service?
Qualtrics On-Demand Webinars are available here: Qualtrics On-Demand Webinars
Qualtrics offers a series of Live Webinars conducted every week, as well as On-Demand Webinars available at your convenience. To develop your understanding of Qualtrics, OIT recommends the following webinars: