The Assistive Technology (AT) Lab is located in EPC 238 of the Kraemer Family Library. The AT Lab has numerous assistive technologies available for use by qualifying students with disabilities. For entrance into the AT Lab, please ask at second floor Computer Assistance Desk.
Please visit the following links to get more information: Assistive Technology Lab (AT Lab)
Assistive Technology available includes:
- Power height adjustable tables
- Articulating monitor arms
- Ergonomically designed keyboards
- Large print keyboards
- DaVinci HD/OCR CCTV with Text-to-Speech capability
- Telesensory Genie Pro CCTV
- Enabling Technologies ET Brailler
- Perkins Brailler
- HP LaserJet Printer attached to PawPrints system
- Jaws version 14.0
- Read and Write Gold version 11.00
- ZoomText Magnifier/Screan Reader version 10.0
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Pro version 12.0
- Tracker Pro
When Is Support Available For This Service?
The AT Lab is available during posted library hours.
How Do I Get Training For This Service?
The Assistive Technology Specialist is available by appointment for training sessions and/or assistance in the AT Lab. You can schedule an appointment with the Assistive Technology Specialist at the front desk of the Disability Services Department or by emailing email@example.com.