Office 365 is the subscription service for popular Microsoft Office programs. While active at UCCS, your Office 365 subscription is FREE. Click here to access your: Office 365 Account.
- Full Microsoft Office Applications for personal devices including PC's, Macs and Mobile:
- Office can be installed an unlimited number of times, but can only be used on five devices simultaneously
- Installing Office on a sixth device will deactivate the 5th oldest license
- The deactivated version of Office can later be reactivated by signing back into Office on that device
- Online versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for editing and collaboration on the go
- OneDrive for Business which provides collaboration capability and 1Tb of storage
Full versions of Microsoft Office applications for free so long as you maintain an active status at UCCS.
Who May Use This Service?
Students, Staff and Faculty
How Do I Get Started?
Office 365 licensing is applied at the creation of Student, Faculty and Staff UCCS accounts.
When Is Support Available For This Service?
Posted IT Help Desk hours