Install Identity Finder: Macintosh
- Download the Identity Finder installer from cifs://spock/pub/IdentityFinder/IdentityFinder.pkg
- You MUST install from your Desktop; If you are asked to save the file, click Save File.
The IdentityFinder.dmg file is saved on your computer.
- The file may open automatically. If not, locate the file and then double-click IdentityFinder.dmg.
(Unless you specified a different location, the file is located in your Downloads folder.)
- Double-click the IdentityFinder.mpkg file.
- The Identity Finder installer starts.
- If you are asked to enter your password, enter the admin password for your computer.