Jan. 3, 2019 | Jared Verner, director of university communications
Seven people accepted non-teaching positions at UCCS in December 2018, according to the Office of Human Resources:
- Tyler Curtis, administrative assistant, Office of Admissions
- Linda Glick, standardized patient, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Nicole Guthridge, administrative assistant, Office of Admissions
- Jon Husby, principal program and internship coordinator for PGA Golf Management Program, College of Business
- Jennifer Poe, project manager, Department of Psychology, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Laura Straub, residence hall manager, Office of Residence Life and Housing
- Vonda Weiss, administrative assistant, Gallogly Recreation and Wellness Center
You can help UCCS fuel Success
No matter their size, one-time gifts make a big difference at UCCS. Make your gift today!
- UCCS Fund for Excellence: To provide a flexible funding source to address to the campus's most promising priorities in support of enhancing student success and UCCS's prominence as an institution of higher education.
- Scholarship Fund: To provide scholarships to eligible students at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- UCCS Student Relief Fund: To provide need-based awards for UCCS students who are not eligible for federal or state financial aid and have graduated from a high school or received a GED within the United States.