Feb. 7, 2019 | Jared Verner, director of university communications
Fourteen people accepted non-teaching positions at UCCS in January 2019, according to the Office of Human Resources:
- Stephanie Adams, director, UCCS Downtown
- Nina Der-Heard, academic advisor, Academic Advising
- Kathryn Dosch, clinic director, Veterans Health and Trauma Clinic
- Cherise Endres, assistant trainer, Athletic Department
- Kristina Ewald, senior international student advisor, Office of International Affairs
- Jennifer Hoover, custodian I, Facilities Services
- Stephanie Horton, assistant director, University Development
- Dawn Huston, curriculum management coordinator, Office of Registrar
- Karen Klein, student services assistant, Disability Services
- Jeffrey Kusman, shuttle bus driver, Parking and Transportation Services
- Joshua Moldovan, custodian I, Facilities Services
- Kaitlin Shields, academic advisor, Academic Advising
- Jamie Smith, coordinator of student clubs, organizations and leadership programming, Office of Student Life
- Connor Vaughn, pipe and mechanical trades I, Facilities Services
You can help UCCS fuel Success
No matter their size, one-time gifts make a big difference at UCCS. Make your gift today!
- UCCS Fund for Excellence: To provide a flexible funding source to address to the campus's most promising priorities in support of enhancing student success and UCCS's prominence as an institution of higher education.
- Scholarship Fund: To provide scholarships to eligible students at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- UCCS Student Relief Fund: To provide need-based awards for UCCS students who are not eligible for federal or state financial aid and have graduated from a high school or received a GED within the United States.