Office of Veteran and Military Student Affairs

Enrollment Certification

This page contains information for continuing students that includes submitting the REV, changing majors, and attending more than one school.   For any questions or concerns, please call our office at 719-255-3253.

If you are new student who is planning on attending UCCS but not yet enrolled, please start HERE.


First Term Students:

If you have completed orientation and have enrolled in classes, please complete New Student Intake.  Call or come by the center for more information.

If you have not done so, please bring in or email your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). 


Term Certification:

If you plan to drop a course please read this FIRST!

Term Certification is also referred to as Enrollment Verification.  Please complete a Request for Enrollment Verification (REV) EVERY term you attend UCCS and use VA education benefits.  The REV must be submitted AFTER you have enrolled in classes for the coming term/semester. 


You are welcome to come into our office and turn in your REV from our new iPad stations

Thank you Green Action Fund (GAF) Program!

Click to open Request for Enrollment Verification (REV) form


We cannot process an REV for the following reasons (please contact our front desk at 719-255-3606 or email

a. If you have not yet enrolled in class.

b. You are a new student and have not yet competed New Student Intake in our office.

c. If our office needs a Primary/Parent School Letter - if UCCS is the Guest School.

d.  Yellow Ribbon appointment has not been scheduled (non-resident or WUE students on the Yellow Ribbon Program, only).

e.  Chapter 31 Voc Rehab status is pending for the coming term - if you have recently applied for and intend to use VOC-Rehab for the coming term, please do not submit your REV until you have met with your Voc Rehab counselor and are sure of your status (your VRC should send your eligibility document to our office). 

Please note:  To use benefits while attending UCCS, the student must be a regularly matriculated student and all classes must directly apply to the program/major.  Courses that do not apply to your program will not be certified for enrollment.


Changing Majors (Change of Program or Place of Training)

If you are new student this term (transfer student), please go to:

Veteran Benefits page

Transfer/Dependent Benefits page

If you a continuing student, and you plan to change majors, please fill out the appropriate form below.  Print, sign, and email it to

Fry Scholarship and Ch. 35 DEA use VA Form 22-5495

All other programs (Ch. 30, 33, 1606) use VA Form 22-1995


Attending More Than One Institution

If you plan on attending another school while simultaneously attending UCCS, and UCCS is your degree granting school, you will need to complete a Parent School Letter and submit it to your Guest School.  If UCCS is the Guest School, then we will require a Parent School letter from the school granting your degree.