Our Turn to Serve You!
UCCS strives to provide transition assistance in the form of financial, social, and academic support for all veteran and military service members and their families. We believe that one of the keys to veteran success at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs is providing transition support to our students. We take pride in assisting our veterans and family member students during their transition into college life.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (CH 33 & Fry Scholarship)
- Montgomery GI Bill® (CH 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (CH 31)
- Dependent Education Assistance - DEA (CH 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Select Reserve (CH 1606)
- Counseling Referral
- Education Benefits Certification
- Education Benefits Counseling
- General Campus Information
- Transition/ Deployment Assistance