Student Agreements are now being accepted for the FALL 2018 semester!
REGISTRATION PROCESS: If the only UCCS course(s) for which you are registering during the FALL 2018 semester is a MathOnline course, then you do NOT need to complete the standard university registration process. All registration and payment processes are done through the MathOnline office. Username and passwords will be distributed to registered students before the semester begins. Any and all questions about enrollment, tuition, etc... should be directed to the MathOnline program, NOT to the UCCS registrar.
For questions about the registration process, please contact the LAS Extended Studies Office at
Phone: (719) 255-4071
Note: Students who enroll in the Noncredit/Audit (NMAT XXXX) Courses via MathOnline will not recruit any UCCS credits and therefore will not be able to transfer any credits to other institutions, now or in the future. Students intending to get transferrable credit for these courses should enroll instead in the regular MathOnline Courses (MATH XXXX).
TUITION INFORMATION - FALL 2018
|Course #||Course Name||Credit Hours||University Student Tuition|
|NMAT 1360||Calculus II||4||$480.00|
|NMAT 2350||Calculus III||4||$480.00|
|NMAT 2150||Discrete Math||3||$360.00|
|NMAT 3130||Intro to Linear Algebra||3||$360.00|
|NMAT 3400||Intro to Differential Equations||3||$360.00|
|NMAT 3810||Intro to Probability and Stats||3||$360.00|
* Noncredit/audit students do not receive credit for these courses, the number of credit hours indicates the number of hours the equivalent MATH (credit) course is meeting every week at UCCS. This number may be different at other universities.
Noncredit/Audit Student Registration Process
The MathOnline Noncredit/audit Program is designed for qualified individuals who wish to take quality university-level mathematics courses online, and have the same level of access to instructors, assignments and exams as regular (credit) UCCS MathOnline students do.
Upon successful completion, noncredit students receive a verifiable certificate of completion (see SAMPLE Certificate of Completion). In addition, they can also request an official noncredit transcript from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
Click HERE for more information.
* Registration will be completed in the UCCS online registration system. However, you must first complete the following steps BEFORE you will be allowed to register:
- Download and complete the MathOnline Noncredit/Audit Student Agreement. This form requires your Exam Proctor contact information and signature:
Fall 2018 MathOnline University Student Agreement (PDF)
- Return your completed MathOnline University Student Agreement in one of the following ways:
- By Email: Scan and email documents as a PDF attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: Fax completed documents to (719) 623-0309
- By Mail: University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, LAS Extended Studies ATTN: Brian Glach 1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway Colorado Springs, CO 80918
- Once your completed paperwork has been received by UCCS, you will then receive by e-mail the instructions to complete your MathOnline registration in the UCCS online registration system. The instructions will include tuition payment information. *Please DO NOT send payment with your student agreement.
Students are strongly encouraged to submit their MathOnline Student Agreement no later than the week prior to the start of classes which is August 20, 2018 (i.e. during the week of August 13-17, 2018). This allows us to ensure that students have all the necessary hardware and software in place for the first day of classes.
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS: Enrollment in MathOnline courses is limited, and determined on a first come first serve basis.
Withdrawals may be accomplished within the UCCS online registration system until the Census Date for these courses, SEPTEMBER 6, 2018.
Please refer to the following information when calculating your refund amount: (see UCCS Policy link)
- Withdrawals accomplished before SEPTEMBER 6, 2018, 5pm MT a 100% tuition refund will be issued.
- Withdrawals accomplished after SEPTEMBER 6, 2018, 5pm MT - NO REFUND will be issued.
NOTE: We believe that MathOnline courses effectively provide high quality, university level mathematics courses to high school and other students. However, our experience indicates that a number of factors (including a student’s independence in learning, level of motivation, and discipline in study) play important roles in determining a student’s chances for success in these courses. With this in mind, please read Words of Caution prior to completing the registration process.