Request your UCCS Transcript / Check your Grade
At the end of the semester, you may check your grade as it appears on your UCCS transcript and/or request your official UCCS transcript. Please follow the instructions below to access your UCCS transcript or view your final grade.
Unofficial Transcripts - Use your myUCCS student portal account to view your unofficial transcript at any time.
Currently enrolled students can access their unofficial transcript using the myUCCS student portal.
- Select 'Access Student Self Services'.
- go to 'My Academics' link and choose 'View My Unofficial Transcript'.
- Current students may print out this unofficial transcript on any printer.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available for former students or alumni.
Official Transcripts - Order Official Electronic Transcripts or Official Paper Transcripts via the Office of the Registrar Transcript Page
Use your myUCCS student portal account to view your semester grades.
Questions - If you have any questions about your grades or transcript information please contact:
Main Hall Room #108
- 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tues - Fri
- (719) 255-3361 - Records Phone
- 1-800-990-8227 - Toll Free
- (719) 255-3116 - Fax