Use the Travel Request Form to request department, ledger, or grant funds for travel related to research or academic duties. Once the form is signed by the Department Chair, a Speed Type number will be provided by the Department Program Assistant, which can be used to book travel through Christopherson Business Travel.
Christopherson Business Travel Information
- Toll Free Phone: 1-855-462-8885
- Local Phone: 1-303- 694-8744
- Fax: 1-303-741-6329
- Email: email@example.com
- Business Hours: Monday--Friday, 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (Mountain Time)
- Emergency After Hours Phone: 1-800-787-2390 (must reference service code AI79)
- International Emergency After Hours Phone: 1-818-575-4313 (collect call using service code AI79)
Calculating expenses for Travel Request Form
Effective January 4th, 2016, all international travel will require active approval from both the department and the designated International Travel Approver for the traveler's organizational unit, prior to booking the trip. International travel to high-risk destinations will require additional pre-approval from the appropriate officer. Travelers must personally submit their planned itinerary and other information through the new Concur Request module. Here is a step-by-step guide for completing the International Travel Request.