**Within two business days your test scores will sync to your student portal, allowing you to register for a math course**
- Go to www.mymathtest.com
- Under “Register Now” select “Student.” Then select “OK! Register Now.” When it asks if you have an access code, select “No, I need to buy access” and select “Next.” You will be asked for payment information later in the process.
- Create your user account. When it asks “Do you have a Pearson Education account,” Select “No.” Even if you have previously used mymathtest.com, you will need to create a new account. You will need to create a Login Name and Password. Your Login Name needs to be an email address not previously used with a mymathtest.com account. Select “Next.”
- On the “Account Information” page, fill in:
-Full First Name, full Last Name, Email Address, and Re-type Your Email Address. Use your UCCS email address or the email address you used on your application to UCCS.
-Fill in School Country (United States) and enter 80918 as the school’s zip code. Select “UNIV OF COLO- COLO SPR” for the school name.
-Select a Security Question and fill in your answer and select Next.
- Enter your payment information. Click “Next.”
- The cost is $12.00. VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, and PayPal are accepted.
- After processing, click “Log In Now.” This will return you to www.mymathtest.com. Click “Sign In.” Enter the username and password that you established in Step #4.
- When prompted, enter the appropriate Program ID (from the table below) and click “Enroll.” NOTE: All letters should be entered as CAPS and the “0” is the number zero
|LAST NAME||PROGRAM ID|
9. On the Home Page, under Announcements, complete the "How to Enter Answers" tutorial.
10. If desired, complete the reviews found under the “Study Plan” menu. Otherwise, click “Take a Test” to select a test.
11. To determine the test(s) you should take, look at your major in the table of required math courses found here: required
12. Take the required test(s)
*You should not use a calculator or any other resources that are not presented in the software. You will be retested on the same prerequisite material during the first week of your math class.
*If you are attempting to enroll in Business Calculus or Calculus I you will be required to pass two tests as described on the reverse page.
13.After completing each test, note your score for your records. Your scores will sync to your student portal within two business days, at which point you will be able to register for the appropriate math course.