Student Documents

UCCS Math Class
  • Independent Study- Graduate and Undergraduate students who are taking an Independent Study course with a professor will need to complete this form and the Program Assistant will assign them a permission number to register for the course as an independent study student.
  • Request Incomplete-Use this form to enter into an agreement with a professor for completing your course. Outlines remaining assignments or tasks required to receive a letter grade in your course.
  • Student Petition- Undergraduate student form, must be signed by undergraduate chair and Department Chair. Used by students to request that a C- in a math course counts towards their degree plan.